Family Office located in Pacific Heights of San Francisco is seeking a dynamic, polished, organized, educated and experienced Full-Time Executive Assistant. This fast paced, high touch, visible position will be responsible for managing a unique blend of personal and executive assistant responsibilities. This position requires a passion for operating in a support and service oriented role, along with a commitment to high quality work and impeccable responsiveness. Schedule is on Monday – Friday at 8:00/9:00am – 5:00/6:00pm. Flexibility and responsiveness are extremely important for this role. Occasional domestic travel is required for the position. Candidates must be comfortable reporting to office daily, but also working at residences when necessary. This is a newly created position with a growing family office. Local candidates are most desirable, but family would consider relocation for the right candidate. Start date is ASAP, but highly flexible for the right candidate.
• Manage heavy and ever-changing calendars including appointments, meetings and calls
• Maintain contact and address lists for Principals of the firm
• Plan domestic and international travel including the arrangement of flights, hotels, car services, etc.
• Field calls, answer emails and create correspondence while proactively prioritizing with minimal direction
• Prepare reports, agendas, memos and recaps for key meetings
• Maintain and track expenses for multiple entities working alongside office Controller
• Gift purchasing, and management of all cards and correspondence to colleagues, clients and key contacts
• Manage all day to day administration of office
• Work on special projects and plan special events such as off-sites, dinners, board meetings, client meetings and other key events
• Manage highly confidential and sensitive information with the utmost discretion
• Ability to travel domestically whenever necessary (minimal amount of travel required)
• Highly organized, detail oriented, proactive, excellent time management, efficient and service focused
• Attentive to Principals’ preferences and style (intuitive to their needs)
• Observant to the needs of Principals to anticipate their needs (e.g., scheduling appointments at desired time, planning travel, etc.).
• Ability to maintain discretion (confidentiality agreement is required)
• Ability to be discreet with respect for Principals’ privacy
• Professional presentation of self and great personality
• Ability to develop and maintain solid working relationships with professional and personal contacts
• Ability to work collaboratively with family office and domestic staff (office environment and remotely at other locations)
• Ability to easily take direction
• Strong ability to communicate efficiently with Principals, family office staff, domestic employees, contractors and vendors, family, friends, etc.
• Strong technology skills and highly proficient with Macintosh, PC, Family Office software and Microsoft Office software including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
• Ability to handle varied and multiple administrative assignments with excellent judgment, precision and diplomacy
• Flexibility and willingness to work odd hours when necessary
• Exceptional writing and editing skills
• Deadline oriented with the ability to handle multiple priorities
• A high level of respect and discretion for confidential information
• Positive attitude and ability to handle responsibilities with ease and calm demeanor
• Bachelor’s degree
• Master’s degree is ideal, but not required
• 5-10+ years of executive assistant experience working in family office
• Seeking longevity (e.g., 2-5+ year commitment)
• Ability to complete extensive background checks, motor vehicle checks, drug tests and psychological evaluation
• $130K+ gross salary (based on experience and qualifications)
• Health insurance
• Paid vacation days
• Paid government holidays
• Discretionary annual bonus and raise (performance evaluation required)
Please read the job description carefully and kindly apply with your cover letter, resume, references (email address and phone number), letter(s) of recommendation and professional photo if you feel that you meet ALL of the requirements. Submit through our website at www.strollersandstilettos.com/job-opportunities. We look forward to hearing from you!